The purpose of an orthodontic procedure is to correct the positioning of your teeth, bones or jaw. By improving occlusion, orthodontics helps prevent bad breath, gum disease, abnormal wear and tear, and some types of trauma.
Invisalign: No one knows it’s there
Invisalign technology can correct various occlusion problems without anyone ever knowing it’s there. Rather than wearing equipment consisting of brackets, wires and fasteners, Invisalign uses progressive devices called aligners. They are clear and can be removed easily.
The aligners are made of biocompatible, medical grade, BPA-free thermoplastic.
If you are reluctant to wear traditional braces, invisible orthodontics may be for you.
What conditions can be treated with the progressive aligners?
- Overlapping teeth
- Spacing problems
- Protruding top teeth
- Protruding bottom teeth
- Other occlusion problems (gaps, overjet, cross-bite)
- Receding gums or premature wearing of teeth
How does it work?
This method uses advanced technology, including 3D imaging and printing, to create a step-by-step plan for shifting your teeth to the right position using custom-made progressive aligners.
You’ll even be able to see a rendering of the result before starting the procedure.
A progressive transformation
Invisalign is very simple. You wear each aligner for approximately two weeks and then progress to the next one. Since each aligner pushes your teeth closer to their final position, you’ll be able to see your smile change along the way.
- Aligners must be worn at all times (20 to 22 hours per day). They should only be removed during meals and for cleaning.
- Follow-up appointments are held every 6 to 10 weeks, depending on your condition.
- Invisalign treatments take 8 to 15 months, on average.
- You will need to use a retainer once the treatment is complete, just like with traditional orthodontics.
The advantages of Invisalign
With invisible and removable aligners, Invisalign is a proven method that uses modern techniques and technologies. These benefits are directly aligned with our values at Dentavive. This solution provides the following benefits:
- Cosmetically appealing so it won’t hinder your confidence or self-esteem
- Comfortable and precise
- Quick and effective
- Removable aligners: Eat what you want and clean your teeth with ease
- Safe, cutting-edge technology that promotes patient comfort and well-being
- Biocompatible materials that are safe to use
- Limited number of appointments to simplify scheduling
A balanced smile helps increase confidence and self-esteem. Orthodontic treatments correct various problems that have a direct impact on oral and general health.
Are you ready to get started? Give us a call. We’ll help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.